Sylenth1, 32 Lives and Yosemite

Discussion in 'Logic' started by leognagodaosti, Jan 7, 2015.

1. leognagodaosti

leognagodaosti Newbie

Hey everyone,

Last fall I bought the bundle of Sylenth1 and 32 Lives to use to produce music in Logic Pro X. Everything worked as it should, until I made the mistake to update my OS X to Yosemite. When I did, the Sylenth1 plug-in disappeared in the plug-in menu in Logic, and I have not managed to make it work again. I have tried to uninstall everything and re-install all the software, however, it is still not working. Every guide I read online says that the common mistake is that people forget to resurrect Sylenth1 from 32-bit to 64-bit with 32 Lives, but I have done so and it still doesn't work. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be forever grateful. I really enjoyed creating music, and I have not been able to do so for over a month now.

Thanks,
    Leognagodaosti

3. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Did you checked the Logic Pro X -> Preferences -> Audio Units Manager... ? Sometimes, some plugins are hanging there unchecked after messing up with 32Lives or repetitive installation/uninstallations. I am running Sylenth1 under Logic Pro on Yosemite with no problems.

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Same here it does work with Yosemite and Logic X So what he said i would try little fudging with you'll get it :wink:

5. leognagodaosti

leognagodaosti Newbie

It worked! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!