Sylenth version for MAC

Discussion in 'Software' started by Croitor Adrian, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Croitor Adrian

Croitor Adrian Newbie

Hello. Can anyone help me with a working Sylenth for MAC? 64 bit? Anyone?

Thanks.

3. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Use Jbridge or 32 Lives. Both are on the sister site. RTFM

4. Croitor Adrian

Croitor Adrian Newbie

I tried to use 32 lives, but it does not see the plugin on the list. Why is that?

5. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Read the posts within the release page on the sister site if you're having trouble. If you dont find an answer there, post your system specs including your OS, describe your installation process.... Then hope somebody will supply the answer.

6. AwDee.0

AwDee.0 Kapellmeister

did the plugin read "32 bit only" inside 32lives? if so you have to resurrect it. assuming you didn't try that...

7. Impressive

Impressive Guest

There's a 64 bit version available on LennarDigital's website for 139 euros. Hey, I eventually bought it because I couldn't wait any longer for it to appear on the sister site.
    By the time version 3 shows up on the sister site, mankind will have invented a way to safely alter the space time continuum & next thing you know we will have flying Brontosauruses soaring around with large guns mounted on their backs as a way to fight in World War 9. They shall call them the Dino-Soars.

8. G String

G String Rock Star

[​IMG]

9. Croitor Adrian

Croitor Adrian Newbie

Okay. So i have mac osx El Capitan on a macbook pro late 2013 8 giga ram. I installed 32 lives, then i've installed sylenth. First, i had some problems with 32 lives because the sylenth plugin would not appear on the window along the other plugins so i could not ressurect it. Secondly, i managed to solve 32lives and the sylenth plugin did appear and i ressurected it. When i went to ableton, vst plugins, there was no sylenth 1. What am i doing wrong?the sylenth plugin is not bought, it a torrent that i ve download from audionews.