Sylenth Skins

Discussion in 'PC' started by willdathrill, Feb 7, 2014.

1. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

I having trouble getting the skins to work without it saying, thanks for trying this demo.Im using windows 8 and cant seem to figure this trouble out. can someone tell me how or what to do please. thanks

3. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Did you check all the things I told you to check? I doubt anyone will be able to tell you too much different. I think it's your registry values.

4. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

yea I did even unstalled program, ran reg cleaner and reinstalled using created Lic. still nothing doing same thing...oh well, guess it wasn't meant to use different skins..lol

5. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Hmm. not sure what's up with your setup. have you tried using only one skin and the license.dat file at a time to see if the skins work that way? All 20 working perfectly here. I even compiled the 2 updated mopho skins myself.

Oh, and have you looked in the registry manually (regedit) to ensure that all entries are deleted when you uninstall?

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

That's exactly what I was going to suggest before I got to the end of the thread and saw that AoN already did. A lot of registry cleaners don't remove all traces from the registry and in some it depends on the aggressiveness of your scans for keys. If I were you I would just look through the software branch of Local Machine and it should be there. If not simply search for the word Sylenth and check the results. You can step through them by hitting the F3 key.

7. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

Ill do that and see... Thanks guys.. If all fails, ill just take the workin skins, and remake them with PE Explorer with the skins i like... Lol...

But once again, thanks for the help from both of you guys..

8. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Good luck! I hope it turns out well for you. I know that I like having a lot of skins. I use a different one for different instruments so that you can distinguish which is which at a glance. ;)

9. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

yea, so far I got 7 to work and 7 don't, the 7 that don't so far, I redid one. and it works. yayyy. lol

10. drstelth

drstelth Newbie

Hey guys have some skins for you :mates:

Sylenth blue Silver.png
    white cream2 Saturate.png
    Sylenth 3.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmfpu6g9dyphswi/Sylenth1%20skins%20pack.rar

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks for sharing DJ kimpri, always appreciated. :bow:

12. CaliReign

CaliReign Noisemaker

Since there's a topic discussing Sylenth skins here, I've got a question on the topic.

Are there any programs that are similiar to Restorator that Can batch replace all the images to a new sylenth "version"? I don't like having all the different skins cluttering up my lists, so I just replace all the images on the original Sylenth1.dll. I've used Restorator before but only had a demo for it & the only other programs I've seen couldn't replace & save em all at once because doing each image individually is a pain in the ass. Or at least the "features" description didn't state they could do that. I admit though, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this shit. I don't know what the majority of the functions/features of the programs are/do. Any help with suggestions on a different program to use, or even a PM with a link to a cracked version of Restorator would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

13. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star