sylenth 1 sound issue

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Srk, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Srk

Srk Newbie

Hey can you help me out I don't know what's happening I had made a project in fl studio the project include some saws which are played in sylenth1 the problem is when I open the project it sounds well but as I work on it like 8 to 10 minutes the sound of the saws gets different some automations were used like fruity filter sylenth1 pitch bend... and automations are not the problem maker...as deleting automations will make the sound normal and i did that..i have deleted every automations turned off every effect but the sound is sill different from when i heared it first..
    Currently using fl studio 12 cracked..is it because of the sylenth1 (crack) or something else like anti virus is messing with it..please help me out

3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Did you accidentally record program change (prg chg) MIDI CC data somewhere?

4. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Try working in a fresh new project and see if this happens again. Maybe its your error only. You must have f'ed up the knobs. Use asio4all only and not FL asio. Best use fl20 and learn serum. Sylenth1 is like old maruti 800 engine
    Repair its engine. Check oil etc. Since car is old it can occasionally run into problems.
    Serum is new model car. Say vitara brezza
    You will get more mileage and comfort with Serum. Or use hybrid engine car like Spire
    Best of both worlds.

5. Srk

Srk Newbie

No... btw I had made that project in fl demo mode with constantly 8 hours of working.