SuperWave

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jim Bob, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Kapellmeister

I have to say and I don't say this often. I have tons of soft synths and so many are just amazing.
    It boggles the mind. But, these SuperWave synths have a certain body to the sound that I've yet to hear on anything else. IMHO they have that in your face sound like hardware.
    Try the bundle if you have time.

3. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

you say like we don't know about them.
    they are just simple synths made with synthedit. sound is average/good but not excellent. there are a lot of analog-like synths like u-he Diva, d16 lush-101, op-x pro II, arturia stuff, togu audio line (TAL), poly-ana, XILS-lab plugins, Tone2 Saurus 2, imposcar2, oddity, KORG analog edition, Roland plug-out stuff, Novation, Waldorf and more....even some VA synth-plugins can emulate vintage analog very good (spire, sylenth, DUNE2 etc.)...as well there are a lot of good free synths, directly compared with hardware and they both have no difference or have subtle difference, they sound close to analog...but superwave...never thought that they are super, used them for very soft or thin pads/leads, sounding on the background...
    recently were update of all of them and released on our Russian torrent-tracker, incl. Superwave Sirius...Suprewave were very good for 2000s, but even hadn't a lot of reputation..plastic analog...

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Spire, Dune, etc have become my go-to synths. Superwave is great for emulating a JP-8080v though.

5. Menorah

Menorah Producer

My favorite synth is Tarkus.
    Some of my patches:

6. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

If I wanna make a supersaw-like sound but only very basic waveform generators, took me a while to figure this out, I have two elementary saw sounds, panned to opposite speakers, and detuned by a difference of about 10 cents.

Double them and change the tuning difference if you want more 'super'

I'll also mention Synth1 (FREE like MySQL) has some saw sounds.