Superliquidsunshine Says Goodbye To Audiosex

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by superliquidsunshine, Dec 15, 2018.

?

Who loves you, baby?

1. Superliquidsunshine

55 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. Superliquidsunshine

41 vote(s)
    61.2%
  3. Superliquidsunshine

39 vote(s)
    58.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hallelujah!

2. Haze

Haze Producer

As primarily a lurker (I have little time to participate in forums), I have to say that I've found Superliquidsunshine to be one of the more pleasant lights present here. It's always a sad loss to see people on the good side of humanity feeling that they no longer present a benefit. You will be missed for certain. x

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Antikythera Mechanism

Antikythera Mechanism Ultrasonic

You should wait for the Audiosex Metal Album before go.

4. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

If a person has to announce their departure (like a suicide note) it's a desperate plea for attention. Some people are so vain they need to "see" how much they are loved or how much they are going "to be missed". The exact same goes for the people that have little to no life and that actually spend valuable time on the internet, much less a particular forum. The human condition in today's world is pathetic. I can't wait for the day that all cell phones cease working and the internet crashes and burns just to watch people self-implode because "they cannot connect".

I for one rarely touch my cell phone unless I need to answer a call. I use the internet like I use toilet paper. As a professional music composer, it's sort of a necessity. But I certainly don't spend hours upon a hours a day sitting on the toilet... I wipe my ass with the internet.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Why so negative brother? Its the start of 2019... Live and let live... :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Diogenes

Diogenes Guest

I honestly don't think the internet will survive another blow like this so I'm going to be holding a pre-announcement event sometime soon to prepare everybody for my imminent deluded threats to take my ball home cos that'll show them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Not in this case mate. SLS has received positive feedback so often that i will last for two lives :rofl:
    I think he just realized, he's spending too much time in this forum while real life passes him by.

Yep. True.
    My wife is playing Hayday on her phone for years now. Every day she spends hours with feeding virtual animals and talking with her fellow 'farmers' about this mental black hole. Quite idiotic.:facepalm:
    And now she started Facebook after many years saying she would never use it. She transferred another of her life into it now. When I try to speak about it she gets very, very angry. Typical for addicts. :suicide:

So. I really agree with you wishing the internet having less impact on our lives. But it won't happen. We really need to learn to better deal with it. So my prayers for 2019 would be: Please Lord let it rain brain. :beg:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. If you were to take a long trip someplace, and that you knew that you might never see your extended family again, would you or would you not say goodbye and give time for them and yourself to gently sever the bond that you together had built up over eight years? If you thought about it that way or had many people that you cared for and they about you, I'm sure that you would.

• Love it! x 8
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Sir. :shalom:

10. ICWC

ICWC Guest