Superior Drummer 3 missing artist presets

Discussion in 'Software' started by shizzle, Nov 5, 2017.

1. shizzle

shizzle Newbie

Hey guys!

I just got the new SD3 and its awesome, everything works fine! But unfortunately artist presets are not showing up. I installed EZX MetalMachine and HipHop and presets show up like they should after I loaded the library. But when I load the core library of SD3 I only see the default preset. Someone else having that issue?
    I already reinstalled, but it didn't solve the problem. I am really curious to play around with these, all the demos sounded sick!

Hope somebody can help! :)

3. Ismael Ramírez Alcobendas

Ismael Ramírez Alcobendas Newbie

I have the same problem.

Someone who knows how to solve it? I had Superior Drummer 2 installed before installing SD3.

4. 01W

01W Newbie

I got same problem.
    Only default preset shows up.
    Help

5. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

okej..

First @shizzle, if you load SD3 core library you will only get the presets for that lib. IN other words you have to load the expansions and when loaded you should see the presets.

Second, SD2 and SD3 has nothing to do with each other so no point in looking for presets you used in SD2 unless you had them converted..

I Hope i sawed you guys some time in trying to do something that cant be done..

6. Ghersic

Ghersic Newbie

I am having the same issue as Sizzle. With a cracked copy version 3.0.3, it has the basic kits, but is missing any presets when the Core Library "Superior Drummer 3" is loaded. That is, when it is supposed to look like attached screenshot (1), it looks like attached screenshot (2).

When "Drum Kits >" is expanded, the options there are correct. However, even the basic Core Library presets such as "Clean Kits" are missing, leaving only access to the basic drum kits. In fact, this may be a more serious issue than Sizzle mentioned, as not only the artist-specific presets are missing, but all of them are!

Does anyone have the preset files they could upload? I believe, but am not positive, that they're stored (by default) in:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Toontrack

Thank you so much for your help.

Attached Files:

7. Fitiello

Fitiello Newbie

same issue

8. Drummer

Drummer Newbie

Same...

9. Chox

Chox Newbie

Same here, did you find a solution? Thanks.