Superior drummer 3 library problem.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Drummer, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Drummer

Drummer Newbie

Hi,

I downloaded sd3 program and library 2. The library that comes with the software works I added it in sd3. But the 2nd it says their are no sounds? I tried everything anyone knows?

3. fritzm

fritzm Producer

I think the 2nd file is for rooms, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, still waiting on that Mac version.:guru:

4. Drummer

Drummer Newbie

But still I cant add it onto superior drummer 3.. :)

5. evolasme

evolasme Producer

I believe there is an update to the sd2 library so it works with SD3. i dont think you can import SD2 directly into 3

6. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

It's a little difficult to put together what you're saying. Either: you have part 2 of the 5 part library, in which you (obviously I would hope) need part 1 first. Parts 2 to 5 are optional but part 1 is not. OR: you are trying to load the library from S2 to S3 which isn't what you want either. Either way something doesn't compute. Just fine Part 1 (of 5) of the Superior 3 library, add it per the instructions and get that working. Then go from there.

7. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

OK, I read it again, very closely- I think you mean you successfully added the S3 library and are trying to add the S2 library. I don't think the necessary updates to do that have been released. You can add some of the expansions but I don't think the core library can be added. My suggestion if you really want to use it is- just keep S2 on your system. It and S3 work fine together.

8. Drummer

Drummer Newbie

Sorry for all the confusion. What I mean is: the core library that comes with the software is working but the 2nd sdx I cant get to work. Im not trying to import superior drummer 2