Superior Drummer 3 and Mac OS Catalina

Discussion in 'Software' started by silentbob123, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Mbehrad

Mbehrad Newbie

Hi Guys
    Please Help me
    I succesfully path all my libraries without any problem but when i downloaded the second section Room Mics , it wasnt recognized by SD3 as a sound library and installer doesnt work properly neither with :couldnt read config file, So i decided to copy Sound Folder which means Obw files to destination folders it adds something to SD3 but these folder was 17 Gb not the 46 gb which i downloaded. Cant anybody show me the content of their downloaded folder to see if i missed anything or help me to solve this issue. Thanks a lot

2. I'm completely new to this. I have downloaded a version of Superior Drummer 3, but don't for the life of me know how to find the library and how to install it. Can someone please message me ASAP about this?