Superior Drummer 2 on Mac doesn't work

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stratoandrea94, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Stratoandrea94

Stratoandrea94 Newbie

I've tried lot's of time to install the cracked version (now the 2.4) but when I open the vst it asks for the library, I add the library (18gb, 5 dvds) but nothing happens.. 0 pieces! What can I do?

Attached Files:

3. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

seams to exist libs
    In the first time it says Library appear ST drummer, so... I think that you might do a tutorial :dunno:
    I only use superior to use Ezdrummer libs, but BFD is much better...

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

some point u move lib? you need to find its root pain in ass but possible read manual

5. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Mine has worked for years now. Not sure which version I have installed, but I'm still on Snow Leopard. I mainly use the default library and some of the Artists' presets, but it also opens all of my EZDrummer (1) libraries, and I use the AU, not the VST. Your library should have installed when you installed the actual program software. Maybe that's the problem? Try uninstalling everything, then reinstalling your initial program and library, then install whatever updates you need. If you installed the program and the library at different times, the program may not know where the library is located ... although, unless I'm mistaken, you can either set up Superior Drummer to find the library wherever it is on your drive, or you can use the included "mover" app to move the library where you need it. But try the uninstalling/reinstalling trick first.