Super Mario Bros. Z sound effects; which libraries do they come from?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Cartoondude135, Jul 21, 2024 at 3:42 AM.

1. Cartoondude135

Cartoondude135 Newbie

Who loves Super Mario Bros. Z?

Are the sound effects used in Super Mario Bros. Z (both the original and reboot as well as the fan remastered scenes) available from The Hollywood Edge and Sound Ideas?

After listening to this entire album: The Cartoon Trax, my memory just started having flashbacks to Where's my Water, Rayman (PS1), Camp Lazlo, Chowder, Monster House (GBA), Jackie Chan Stuntmaster, New Super Mario Bros. DS, Plants VS. Zombies, Out Of Jimmy's Head, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and OH SO MANY MORE!!!

In other words, after listening to the whole album The Cartoon Trax 1, I recognized many of those sound effect files! And also, those sound effects are all the original unedited versions of what I'm hearing in all those TV shows, video games, and movies!

So now, thanks to this discovery, I feel much closer to finishing my sound effects search sooner than later. But some extra help would dramatically cut down my search time.

At the moment, I have "anime sound effects" as part of my sound effects suspects list along with "Joel Valentine", "Rocky and Bullwinkle", and many more. If you can help, that can help me scratch off things I don't need on my suspects list.

The sound effects I'm seeking [​IMG]are HERE! [​IMG]...Somewhere!

The sound effect file that drew my attention and convinves me more than anything else is "FunnyMusicalBeats CRT043502" of Cartoon Trax 1. Watch Chowder Burple Nurples and The Broken Part and listen for this.

As you can see, this sound effect convinves me otherwise that the sound effects I'm seeking from both the original and reboot Super Mario Bros. Z along with the fan remastered scene animations are hiding out here! (In the Hollywood Edge and Sound Ideas libraries) ...Somewhere! I just need to do a sort of blind search for the sound effect file's raw name (as my vocabulary knowledge of sound effects isn't that good) and bingo! In a matter of time, I'll have it! They may be closer than I think, but maybe not that close. And like before... extra help would dramatically cut down my search time so I can eliminate some stuff from my suspects list. -I'm currently renovating my concept photos library at the moment.