Suddlenly logic(10.3) third party plugins go crazy in sierra

Discussion in 'Logic' started by Pollice verso, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

sorry guys, but i´m losed. I think i changed some kind the permissions in some folder for mistake and..i don´t know:(
    all was fine until i install last waves plugin(which runs fine), Suddenly 32 lives don´t open, arturia presets not showing in plugins(analog lab, and others), serum report error -534 and dont open...more:disco:
    all overloud reverted demo and XLN products runs but are showing this messages
    Captura de pantalla 2019-01-22 a las 0.07.05.png
    crazy!!:suicide:
    :deep_facepalm::deep_facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  3. grdh20

grdh20 Platinum Record

sounds like you deleted your audio units cache file and maybe other ones. You better check if you accidentally deleted some files. cache files are not backed up with time machine. If you havd a clone or other backup you could retrieve those but if it was just the audio units cache Logic would re-scan. you better do some forensics on your home folder and see what may be missing..

4. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

thanks grdh20, i think so my problem i dragged my Macinstoh hd accidentally to permission reset, then i cancel in few minutes because app was thinking:trolls:
    Captura de pantalla 2019-01-22 a las 9.45.49.png
    :deep_facepalm::deep_facepalm:
    then i erased my cache yes and in 32 lives too i cleaned logic 9 and 10 cache an unwrapped the plugins and now my logic scan all plugings at start but a lot of errors in validations and It hangs all time:deep_facepalm:
    I started too in recovery mode and repaired with disk utility and
    still the same
    :wtf:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  5. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star

Pffff i'm crazy xdxd
    Another thing after read stuff for there:
    Could be i changed some folder permisions because i have SIP disable( for openssh stuff)?

6. Pollice verso

Pollice verso Rock Star