Submersible Drumcore 2.0

Discussion in 'Software' started by recordingisfun, Oct 28, 2015.

1. recordingisfun

recordingisfun Member

Looking for a savior here... I'm wondering if anyone has access to this anymore? It was released by AiR in like 2007 or something and its unavailable to purchase. I made a request awhile back and it was denied with the message "Wait for this stuff" or something to that nature.. which doesn't make sense, but I think the guy thought I was asking for the new version. Who knows..

In any case, the reason I'm reaching out to you guys is, I have a song that has ONE sample that I had exported from drumcore using the sly dunbar library pack. Long story short. I still have the sly dunbar library but I deleted the drumcore folder on my sample drive a long time ago because I just never used it and it was taking up space I could use for something else. Well, apparently when you export samples from it, it tosses them in this folder and well yeah... I'm missing the one sample and I really need to just export it out ONE TIME!

I have the library I need, I just need the program so I can export out the sound I'm missing.

I'm hoping someone on here still has access to it and can PM me with any useful info.

Really appreciate it guys. Thanks!