Sub Bass Sharp and perfect for RAP (Without being 808)

Discussion in 'Software' started by ChemaChinasky, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:04 AM.

1. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

Hello colleagues, after several years using logic, I still haven't found a plugin that recreates what I got when I used Reason 5 in Windows, the "SubStractor" for me the best plugin in terms of cleanliness, purity and strength of subraves that I have tried so far, I have tried the Initial Audio 808, but few presets, very much of the royo 808, it does not remain linear, the note decays and I do not find anything similar, nor in Serum have I found presets, or anything like that, does anyone have something similar for rap or that can help me for my productions, since I like to give the personal touch to the bass to each song (as it should be) Not that there are rap albums that all the basses sound the same... How much I miss Reason 5... and how much I miss the subtractor, is that even the sound when exporting it sounded better.....what memories. Well, I hope someone is able to help me, a big hug to everyone and nothing! I hope you hit the nail on the head, as always! THANK YOU GUYS