STUDIO ONE X DOCUMENTATION??

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by starkid84, Feb 11, 2019.

1. starkid84

starkid84 Producer

Anyone Have a comprehensive list of studio one X features and functions??? (not installation instructions, but rather a user manual or something)

Obviously the original developer shut down his site, and associated forum a while ago, but given how amazing of a tool this is, it is less than ideal to have to discover every feature and function by trial and error, for example I have no idea how to use the full screen function on windows, (if there even is a full screen function on windows)

Is there any form of consolidated information on Studio one X functions?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. starkid84

starkid84 Producer

Maybe I worded the question wrong, I'm not looking for installtion instructions, I've been using studio one 2.6.1 for the last year, and just upgraded to the latest version 2.7.2, but there seems to be NO documentation/manual on FEATURES and FUNCTIONS of studio one X. I assume there may be a lot of functionality under the hood that would be nice to know about.

Thanks for the reply though

4. The Pirate reply a post about directions and links. Links included documentations.