Studio One Patches

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by PlzNo, Jun 9, 2019.

1. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

Hello guys :)

I recently created 2 small tools that will avoid many issues that can happen with cracked Editions of Studio One. Thought I might share them with you guys since there are many fellows who are asking about the same stuff.

So what are those Patches doing?

Studio One - Firewall Patch:
    Move this File to the Studio One Installation Directory and run it to block Studio Ones access to the Internet.
    This will stop the deactivation of cracked versions. It will add Firewall Rules for every executable in the Studio One Folder.

Studio One - Host File Patch:
    This will block any kind of Popups from PreSonus (e.g. Registration) in Studio One.

Download:
    Studio One Patches for R2R Versions

@The Pirate was kind enough to test it, in case anyone wanna have the Source Code feel free to message me :)

Those Patches do not change any files inside your Studio One directory and thus should not be considered Warez and abide the rules of this forum. :)

I am not sure if current Versions even suffer from the deactivation problem without the specific Firewall rules.. however there is nothing wrong taking care of all possibilities right. :wink:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. PlzNo

PlzNo Ultrasonic

Known Problems:
    - Antivirus Programs might block the Archive from extracting, leaving only the ReadMe left.