Studio One Midi Notes muted

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Dejemen, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Dejemen

Dejemen Newbie

Guys, I need Your help. Perhaps this is some basic thing I can't notice but the thing is. Im recording a vst/midi track in a loop in S1, and after recording only a few notes from the whole can be heard. Some of them are muted, sometimes only a few notes sometimes most of them, i don't see the scheme. Everything is recorded and can be seen in the midi window. I thought something is wrong with velocity levels, but nothing is changing after setting velocity up and down. Everything seems to be recorded well to me. Help me please. Like i said, I'm sure this is some basic thing. I am a cubase guy trying to fell in love with Studio One, but beginnings are always hard. Cheers! :mates:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  3. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

That maybe a polyphony issue. I mean legato. If there's a continued note, the second one cannot be played by your vsti. Depends on the vsti options.

4. Dejemen

Dejemen Newbie

Thank You for the response. No, even when Im recording the short notes, that are totally separated situation is the same. I have tried with other vst's and it's the same :(