Studio One Artist for $20.15 @ SweetWater.com

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by dadarkman, Feb 18, 2015.

1. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

CURRENTLY $20.15 @SWEETWATER.COM

[​IMG]

Judging from this comparison chart,
    then at $20.15 for the Artist version, this an awesome freaking deal, I'd say!

I mean, if you want to try it in a more official way to see if you like it, I think it's worth the twenty bucks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

If you don't use 3rd party plugins this is a very good price :wink:

And maybe you can upgrade to Producer or Professional later check out Upgrade price

https://shop.presonus.com/products/studio-one-prods/studio-one-upgradescrossgrade

4. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

For people starting off this perfect .. so no excuse for not purchasing it at this great price.

5. Dalmation

Dalmation Kapellmeister

Thanks but, no mention about MIDI support (track recording / editing)?
    AND... No support for VST plug-ins :-(

6. dipje

dipje Ultrasonic

like Mostwest said, if you don't use 3rd party stuff. There is quite some good stuff included, but it has NO VST2/VST3 support. You have to work with what is in the package, that's it.
    The value is great, don't get me wrong, but there probably comes a time when someone says "check out this awesome plugin" and you can't :).. and upgrading to producer or pro will cost you.

I always say: I completely understand if people don't find Reaper attractive or find it hard to learn to first few steps in. But if you do, for $60 it's not that more expensive and does bring most features needed (if not all of them) and a whole bunch of included effects.

I would be afraid of getting this Artist edition and then wanting to / needing to upgrade later on for quite a bit of money compared to this $20 :).

7. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

think of this as a cheaper way of supporting Presonus, using a full version not acquired from the official source but being able to buy a limited version with a damn good discount, the dev still gets some pennies from you? :dunno:
    and some of Presonus built in fx are actually pretty good

8. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

The built in stock plugs are actually very good and for the 20 bucks its great for anyone starting out

9. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

its FREE with purchase of a lot of there interfaces i own it and its very limited! not so great at all save your 20.00 for a premium on rapidgator or similar and get the full :rofl: