Studio One 4.5.3 Transforms ALL tracks instead of the one I tell it too????

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by belinea2010, Dec 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. belinea2010

belinea2010 Kapellmeister

Windows 10 64 bit

Studio One 4.5.3 64 bit

I have an issue when trying to transform a Instrument track (to save CPU) where Studio One is transforming all of my Instrument tracks no matter what tracks are selected or muted.

I have 9 Instrument tracks at the moment although this number will grow as the track progresses.

This issue has come about because I have I have 4 separate Piano Tracks to make a Piano stack and all four go to one Piano Buss. However Piano 3 has a send to an FX bus with a reverb. All pretty standard stuff.

So if I want to Transform Piano 1 I would mute all of the other tracks, both Instrument & Audio, and only have Piano one playing or solo'd.

With the Piano 1 track highlighted I then Ctrl + Right Click to bring up the context menu and select Transform Track. In the Transform options I make sure that Transform All tracks is NOT selected and click to go.

Studio One then starts to Transform Piano 1, 2, 3 ,4 then sequentially all of my other Instrument tracks which I do not want. Once I start the Transform on what should be Piano 2 if I then click cancel, instead of stopping Studio One just moves on to the next Instrument track and so on.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?