Studio One 3 Sending from External Controler Knobs

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by spencer26, Jul 24, 2015.

1. spencer26

spencer26 Platinum Record

Would you not think that if you setup an external Controller Knob to Send 1 on a channel, that when you went to the next channel that knob would transfer to that channel.
    Oh no in Studio One's wisdom it is always assigned to channel 1 send 1.
    What the F are they doing. I mean its time they got there act together. In this century you can kiss your ass goodbye if you dont come up to scratch.
    Presonus forget new facilities just make your F DAW be professional.
    So many other illogical problems. They need some serious beta testers to stop them completely screwing a great DAW.
    Spencer Lee

3. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

I've faced this since day 1 and i think the cause is Presonus Faderport: Let's say every midi controller can use his volume fader as you request, then there is no reason to buy the Faderport. It's a little bit sad, but it's part of the game since they are mainly an Hardware company based.

4. spencer26

spencer26 Platinum Record

I have fader port and it works great. I also wrote a heap of things for fader port so it can address different things.
    When you change channels fader port follows. That is all I am asking for remote keyboard mapping.

5. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

This is probably won't happen and it's only my opinion. They are working on their own controllers and it's hard to believe that they'll implement this also for non-presonus keyboard/controllers.