Studio One 3.2 Release Notes & Activation

Discussion in 'Software' started by quadcore64, Feb 26, 2016.

1. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

Indeed now that Reaper ( $60) added a full VCA group automation control every daw now ( Cubase, Studio One) are adding it LOL
    Kind of pathetic when the Pro's have asking for years and nothing not a peep... Until Reaper added them Presonus did not care but as you can see from the 3.2 update they now care tee hee.

I am simply amazed at what you can do with a 10 meg Daw!!! Really strange when most Daw's are pushing GIGS and GIGS now with useless crap sample stuff added.

And for all the Daw users push for your daw's to be PORTABLE FOR CHRISTS SAKES!!! Like the Reaper install allows.

Reaper is the only daw that allows this NATIVELY.

When is Protools going to run off a stick , Cubase , Samplitude? Need I go on....

The world is portable and those who refuse to accept it GFTO of the way.

Do I like Reaper? Well look at my Rant LOL.

Congrats to Presonus who finally stopped screwing around and added features from a $60 Daw.

2. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

For those who have downloaded the Audio Legends - Chris Lord Alge Mixing Course TUTORiAL,
    here is a Studio One basic setup for the wave files. No FX, busses, etc...

Use it to follow the course or, like me, to experiment with S1 without having to create a project from scratch.
    You will need the wave files from the cour which can be found by torrent search for Oddsox or by download
    the complete course from the sister site.

All of the wave files from the course are pre-processed from what I can hear. Not overly, just processed.

Studio One - CLA Mixing Course 1.rar