Strezov Sampling BALKAN Ethnic Orchestra KONTAKT

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by tmoneygohard, Jan 6, 2021.

1. tmoneygohard

tmoneygohard Newbie

Im on Mac Sierra i have delete the xml and plist files multiple times to try to get this to open in my kontakt i have version 6.2.2 i even made a new nicnt with kontaked it add to the library with version 5.6.0 when i try to load one the instruments it say "this instrument belongs to a library that currently not installed" i already change the snpid that my nicnt had and put in my xml file in service center they are the same number

do anyone know any other solution ?

p.s. I already made sure I can write & read on the service center folder

3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Why?

4. LFO833

LFO833 Member

I had the same issue with CineBrass Horns of the Deep. It shows up in the browser tabs but gives the same error. I've never had an issue with any other library. Hoping to find a solution, too.

5. mitchel

mitchel Guest

I don't know if it would solve it but at least try to update, I'm on windows and version 6.4.1 and it's working.

6. Smoove Grooves

OP is on macOS.
    We haven't had the same success with cracked Kontakt as you guys have.
    So I'd say that's definitely the wrong advice.

7. tmoneygohard

tmoneygohard Newbie

I even re download from another site still did not help

8. Smoove Grooves

I didn't see your name in the Thanks or the up-votes at the sister site, and that's the only version I would trust.
    I could have helped you with this, but you have ignored me and not responded.

9. tmoneygohard

tmoneygohard Newbie

I didn't ignore you I gave all information on the situation you asked why?

10. Smoove Grooves

Yes. And didn't answer/ignored! If you would have answered I would have explained why you were wrong to do so.
    If it came with a .nicnt originally (I think it does), then you should have stuck with that one.
    From your opening post, I can see a few potential places were you may not have allowed your system, or Kontakt, to benefit from your 'work'.
    This sounds like you were trying to open it in 5.6.0? Obviously that won't work.

11. tmoneygohard

tmoneygohard Newbie

I use the add library function never said I try open it I use to original nicnt that was download with the files it did the same thing so I made a new nicnt and put the original snpid for the specific library in new nicnt and xml created

12. Smoove Grooves

I saw that. And it still doesn't work.
    But before doing that, you might have seen that there are no problems reported in the comments of this upload at the sister site.
    I think you were too hasty to do what you did, and it inevitably causes more problems.

Unless we go through every step you did, it's going to be hard to help you.
    For instance, I hope you didn't have both standalone versions open at the same time?
    And I hope you don't have a standalone Kontakt open at the same time as the plugin version open in your daw.
    Various things.
    Usually, after one adds via 5.6.0, we then need to go into Service Center and change the SNPID # of 000 to the number from the .nicnt
    And that's usually all we have to do!
    If you didn't download it from the sister site, you may have had a dodgy .nicnt in the first place.

13. josenacha

josenacha Producer

@tmoneygohard
    On Mac OS, first add the library through 5.6 (it is not displayed, but only registered), then open with 6.2.0

You have already added the library in KONTAKT 5.6. Next, you need to copy the SNPID parameter from the library nicnt file to the xml file that appears after adding the library in the system folder Library> Application Support> Native Instruments> Service Center. Launch your Kontakt 6.2.0

14. Smoove Grooves

@josenacha Thank you, you legend! :bow:
    But I said all that in the message before yours.

15. josenacha

josenacha Producer

@Smoove Grooves
    I was immersed in the new R2R releases and didn't see it. I'm sorry. :bow: Regards and Happy New Year everyone

@tmoneygohard
    I hope the comments have served you and the library works for you

16. Smoove Grooves

If a legend such as yourself echoes my words, I am happy! And there is no need for apology! :bow:
    And you've reaffirmed what the OP needs to know.
    I was buzzing when you thanked me on my latest share! Thank you.
    I always saw you at the russian tracker for tiiime.
    Legend.