STRATARACKSTER - Who wants one?

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by dragonhill, Apr 14, 2018.

1. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/d/the-stratarackster/6542683919.html

The STRATARACKSTER. Be the first one to own The Stratarackster. What do you do with that old Strat that is no longer functional? You make a coat rack out of it. Put it in your music room and hang your cords and straps on it. You give it to your music loving friend. Hang it in your home or office. You get the idea and if this one is not quite for your application I can make more. Different stiles colors and personalized can be done. Got questions, feel free to call me and thanks for looking.

He can't be serious for $150?
    [​IMG]

3. Dan Fuerth

Dan Fuerth Kapellmeister

Okay I already bought the I-rak, the I-ran shoes, the I-underwear , the I-Car, now the I-StratoRak.
    Hell I may even pay $200 for a second one to hang all my I-crap lol.

4. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Funny but I would never do that to and old strat..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

[​IMG]

6. I have one of those in black. It was a Strat copy by Stevens and Brown that I bought bought at a flea market for a couple of bucks because the guitar was in a fire, and although it wasn't burnt, lt suffered heat damage whereas the pick guard warped and the neck did too. It was never a good guitar to start with, it has el cheapo hardware with soft, thin fret wire, various dings and nicks in the finish and I never could set it up to my satisfaction, the funky fire neck making it all but impossible to stay in tune all the way up and down the neck. However, it does sound like a Strat and I was thinking of transforming into a slide guitar and getting one of those big ass nuts that will fit over the original crappy plastic one that is on there, raising the string height so that intonation is no longer an issue. Either that or just find a big screw other bit of metal that will raise the string height enough.
    http://www.stewmac.com/Materials_an...dles/Grover_Perfect_Guitar_Extension_Nut.html
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018