Strange behaviors on AS forums today

Discussion in 'humor' started by MozartEstLa, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

What do you mean? I'm learning all about expert, masterful moderation, and how when you do it right, there won't be an unrustled panty left in the place.
    This particular flavor of psychopathology seems so familiar... There was a patient here ...but no, he's gone; left in a puff of drama, you clearly are not him, that'd be too pathetic.
    My mistake.

2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

You're reaching, and it shows. :yes:

You've gone from warror princess to snarky gotcha politician.
    Kid, you're doing it hard. lol.

You're always going to lose like that when all the ammo you have is a big fat blank. :shalom:

3. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

It's OK to just runaway and cry it off again, Honeyblossom!
    I promise I won't think any less of you :)
    [​IMG]

4. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

There's no secret. People know who I am. I wouldn't have posted my music otherwise. I'm all good with the change of handle.
    Who you gonna get to give me shame, though? Certainly not the respected members that have been persistently up voting my comments since I joined. We take care of each other ;)

You have blanks in your arsenal , and you've been clinging to them for pages. Cards played, and now what have you? Not much, aye. lol.

It still doesn't change the fact that you've started a shit storm you can't contain any longer.
    We all see you for the fake you are. You shot yourself in the foot, fool. :rofl:

What's next? Crocodile tears and a faux apology? :dunno:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I wait for everyone who makes a vaIuable contribution. I haven't tried Auditor's Kontakt, I'm fine with the also R2Rsinners repackagers noinstall versions. Yeah, the russian pals. If Sunny makes something useful I'll use it. Damn, I'd use even a crack coming from my mother-in-law.

I agree, but this time is the same R2R people who's got people angry with their complaints.
    Basically saying R2Rs era is the worst in the scene history in their NFOs.I can't blame passionate people and new into warez believing them.

And the drama began many/several years later of AZ/AS start, Catalyst was killing it until he got into troubles.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

I BLAME the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY for this DRAMA. Its infecting all of us.

7. Ankit

Ankit Guest

I was talking about this thread. Not audiosex.:mates:

8. I was talking about all of it, Bro. Don't let them wind you up. Be irritatingly serene. :metal:

9. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

by the way.. how is your darling Clementine.. I'm still waiting for the Fudge version of O! Susanna

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
  10. She took up with a sailor in Bremen, lived off the salary for working in a Frit Sauce factory, and then left him for a singer in a rock and roll band.

Life's llike that.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

in other words you describes yourselves as an typical warez leecher who do not care except that you gets everything for free .

the audiowarezworld is dying and i can see that , and no wonder why so many individual people and some groups retired . and i cant blame them either if you seeing those things near everyday .

12. But it was always going to. It's the nature of protective technologies to grow increasingly stronger up to the point where the protection is sufficient to keep commercial developers in business. What's interesting is that Native Instruments, after something like a decade, of effectively turning a blind eye, have decided to suddenly start strengthening their protection again. This suggest to me that audio software is dying, losing it's wider mass market. If that's the case, that audio softs are losing their markets in general, there's nothing anybody can do by shouting about it here.

And the shakedown of Cakewalk/Sonar may well be the start of a much wider shake out of audio developers. There's too much of it. There's too many DAWs, there's too many Pultec emulations and there's not enough earning musicians.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

You don't want ANOTHER compressor for that extra analog WARM?
    what are you. crazy?!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

soooooo... speaking of strange behaviors.. and getting back to music.. I bring you....

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. Beth

Beth Guest

@Herr Durr oh wow is that Alice Cooper's dad, uncle, cousin.....mom?
    He sure can do the herky jerky motion dance but no wonder with all those flames licking at his feet!
    I wanna know who put his flaming tin foil hat out when he slipped it off mid song? Was there a secretive BBC TOTP assistant fire marshal hiding down there in the fog with a bucket full of sand i wonder?

:goodpost:

16. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

my mum (she was a bit of a 60s rocker!) said arthur used to burn himself sometimes when performing this song.
    hard to imagine this happening in the UK now. we are the most over the top health and safety and no common sense country in the world at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I blame moonshine @Sylenth.Will.Fall
    [​IMG]

18. samotest

samotest Ultrasonic

There's too many damn SJWs and stoners around here these days.

19. Now that's what I call flaming. What many people don't know is that (probably) the first album with a drum machine was recorded by Mr Arthur Brown in 1973.

The album was the first album in history to use a drum machine responsible for all the percussive sounds on the album. The drum machine in question was the Bentley Rhythm Ace, manufactured by Ace Tone. Although the band had commented the album was entirely based on the drum machine, the band attempted to, in rock and electronic terms, create an album that was the closest they could get "to a string quartet".

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. w4rr1or

w4rr1or Ultrasonic

We are really blessed to have access to everything they provide us. Everyone sees their contributions different, although i'm unable to understand why. Let's not be greedy.