Stop Watching Us! [Petition]

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Diabulus in Musica, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

The revelations about the National Security Agency's surveillance apparatus, if true, represent a stunning abuse of our basic rights. We demand the U.S. Congress reveal the full extent of the NSA's spying programs.

https://optin.stopwatching.us/

3. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Kapellmeister

done!!!

4. stevejobs

stevejobs Newbie

Woooooahhhh.. Wait a minute!

Doesn't quite look like you're a US citizen there, pal.. Nightwalker, looks kind of fishy to me bro! Look out~

5. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

No..I'm not a U.S. citizen, however this doesn't mean if I see something can be useful for audioSEX users I can't post it...!

Don't you think?

6. evolasme

evolasme Producer

What do you mean "if True" ? it is true, why you think the american government has there panties in a bunch like they do. and if you think just because your in another country this doesn't effect you, your dead wrong. there may be boarders on the globe but on the internet its one world. so not only to america but to your own governments where ever you may be the message needs to be sent. There still needs to be a thing called "personal privacy" and that you are innocent until proven guilty. This cancer being spread by the US government will not stay just in America know this. America is doing everything it can to be EVERYWHERE. they have #headupthereownasspride and truly believe that everyone needs to be the same..USA USA USA were #1--- umm no, fuck that!

and yes its says im not in the USA but sadly im burdened with american citizenship :snuffy:

thanks for the post

done, it may not make a lick of difference but at least its trying to do something. :wink:

7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

8. lisapower

lisapower Member

Can't believe there is a need of a petition, and even if they reveal the full extent of the NSA's spying programs, no one will go to jail or will be responsible.

I just don't sign any petition more, because i simple can't trust the Governments or any other institution.
    By the way, how you wanna trust if you get spy?

We need to fight back other ways than with petitions, bureaucracy is done by them to protect them self.

Wake UP!

9. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Rock Star

Well US spies on the whole world (incl there allied countrys like England France etc.) so this not only goes for US citizens