Stop posting threads " Last chance/resort/need help threads "

Discussion in 'Education' started by TruBlood, Nov 23, 2017.

1. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

After Getting blasted years ago on here for my antics, I have been quietly getting better and I can tell you that this kind of attitude will not help you get better. You need to make time to get better and not just have a free weekend and say you're making a comeback. After listening to some of these mixes I can tell you that a lot of them sound badly mixed or with a bad ear. So you people need to take your well-written songs to a mixing engineer. I myself have a good ear but my mixing skills were bad so I'm trying to have my mixing ability catch up to my ear the last few years. I have come to terms with the fact that I have sucked many times and that is how I was able to get perspective, which helped me grow and start understanding things.

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Do you think your main problem was just mixing? I don't think so. Hope during your growth timeline, you find out that we were almost OK with the quality of your stuff but not much with the essence of them. Don't think even R2R be happy with the way you're using their stuff to chop uninteresting vocals and arranging them in undesirable fashions.:no:

BTW proper mixing and having good ears are the last chains in my music production process but for you seem to be the only chains.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017