StockTune - free AI generated music

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tzzsmk, Apr 15, 2024.

1. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

https://stocktune.com/

What is StockTune?

StockTune is a website that offers AI-generated music tracks. All the music is in the public domain, meaning you can use it freely for personal or commercial purposes without needing to ask for permission or give credit.

Is the music on StockTune really free?

Yes, all music tracks on StockTune are free to download, use, and modify. They are in the public domain, so enjoy using them however you need!

Can I use StockTune's music for my commercial project?

Absolutely! Our music is public domain, which means it can be used for both personal and commercial projects without any restrictions.

Do I need to credit StockTune or the original creators when I use the music?

No, you don't need to credit StockTune or the creators of the music. However, we appreciate attribution as it helps spread the word about our site, but it's not required.

How does StockTune generate its music?

We use artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to generate all the music tracks you hear on StockTune. These technologies create unique and high-quality music that we release into the public domain.

Can I request a specific type of music to be generated?

Currently, StockTune offers a wide range of AI-generated music across various genres. While we do not take specific requests, we regularly update our collection with new tracks. Stay tuned for updates!

Are there any restrictions on using StockTune's music?

Since our music is in the public domain, there are no legal restrictions. However, we ask that you use our music ethically and responsibly. Please avoid using it in a manner that could be considered offensive or inappropriate.

How can I download music from StockTune?

Simply browse our collection, select the music track you like, and click the download button. No sign-up or login is required to download music from StockTune.

How often is StockTune updated with new music?

We aim to update StockTune with new AI-generated music tracks regularly. While we don't have a fixed schedule, check back often to find new and exciting music!

Who can I contact if I have questions or feedback about StockTune?

We'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, please contact us through our website's contact form: [email protected]

:chilling:

3. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

people who need background tracks are probably very happy right now!
    i could totally see some of these being played in a documentary or something
    now i wonder, how did they train the model? if they used commercial tracks, wouldn't that be ground for hungry lawyers? i guess they can just say "we used free copyright music" if that's the case

4. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

5. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Oh man this is great, definitely will be using it for background music for my youtube videos

6. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

so, after some listening, looks like quality generic music business is gone :rofl: