STL Tones ControlHub

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by pnutbuttrjarz, Nov 20, 2022.

1. pnutbuttrjarz

pnutbuttrjarz Ultrasonic

Hey Guys,

Notices STL Tones has 50% storewide.

Looks like Controlhub may never get cracked.

So I was wondering if any of you guys have ControlHub. If so, what are your thoughts?
    Worth it?? Is it amazing?? Or Average???

Cheers

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. musicitisaac

musicitisaac Newbie

dont have CH just yet but can vouch for Tonehub, & Tonality Will & Lammert and everything has been groundbreakingly awesome. i might also get CH.... they do have a 14-day trial.

4. Titan

Titan Member

i got the trial, and hands down. in less than 20 minutes i managed to get exactly the sound i was trying for hours to get with dozens of different plugs.
    Of course im not a professional engineer but who cares it did my job better in less than an hour with less plugins.ANd the cpu from 80% usage dropped to 30% giving enough space to improvise even more.
    Im very near to buy the starter pack with 2-3 expansions

5. bravesounds

bravesounds Kapellmeister

They sampled the frequency response of a particular artist's plug-in chain or hardware.
    good idea, but its use is pretty limited.
    but I like to use the frequency response of specific hardware in factory presets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List