Stevie Nick's New Album "24 Karat Gold"

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Alraun, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Alraun

Alraun Member

It’s not every day that a legend’s hidden gems are unveiled. But rock ’n’ roll royal Stevie Nicks dug up 14 songs she wrote (as long ago as 1969!) but never released,
    and recorded them anew for her latest solo album, 24 Karat Gold: Songs from the Vault.
    The album will hit stores Oct. 7, but you can listen to the title track early (Source:Parade.com)

The resurrected music “represents my life behind the scenes,” the Fleetwood Mac singer says. “These songs are the memories.”
    The emotive collection hits stores next week—check out the track list below.

1. Starshine
    2. The Dealer
    3. Mabel Normand
    4. Blue Water
    5. Cathouse Blues
    6. 24 Karat Gold
    7. Hard Advice
    8. Lady
    9. I Don’t Care
    10. All The Beautiful Worlds
    11. Belle Fleur
    12. If You Were My Love
    13. Carousel
    14. She Loves Him Still

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

And not just for the oldies among us... A beautiful song from the Seventies:

Exciting news. OMG.....During the time of my puberty Stevie Nicks was the first woman i was fallen in love with. But she was so far away...... Lol.
    Actually Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" is still one of my all-time favorites. Enjoy listening. :grooves: : :mates:

3. Feridan

Feridan Newbie

you need to remove the 's' from the https and also the text 'feature=player_embedded&' from the link.

And for the second link remove the text 'feature=player_detailpage&'

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Feridan! Long time no see mate. How are things?

Alraun I will write you back soon, seems a lot of free time has become available suddenly.

5. Alraun

Alraun Member

Thanks for mentioning.
    You know......two times i didn't came up to meet your wishes concerning help. :sad:
    Not only but also because of this fact i am the last one having any expectations or claims towards you.
    And i can only assume what kind of work has to be done additionally behind the scene,
    we as members aren't aware of. :bow: Everyone of us has to set priorities. You have my understanding. :mates:

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Believe me Alraun you've never let me down and I feel so frustrated because I love our chats. You're on of the few people that energizes me while many just drain so I actually really want to talk, I'm sure I'd enjoy it about a thousand times more than what I'm doing all day. I'm just in a pressure cooker right now and my projects are stalled but now that many of us are on strike and not releasing we will have a lot more free time. copylefter just went our for a few hours, I'm going to focus on finally getting this album out because my album team probably wants to kill me right about now though I'm trying my hardest. There is so much going on and zeus hasn't started moderating yet so I still have to cover all bases. I need a few more days max to finish something up and then I will be in touch. Thanks for being so understanding mate. :mates: