Steve Faoki's Greatest Hits: Part 1

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Desantïs, May 23, 2016.

1. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

FALSE, you show us you're a troll who have nothing except an oversized ego wrapped by songs written by others.
    For the tenth time: WHERE ARE YOUR SONGS? No one will invest a cent nor a minute on you without listen at what you're able to compose.
    Show us just one of your song in the timeline, FFS!

2. insaner

insaner Ultrasonic

Please post a tracklist under your greatest hits i hear more then 1 original (part) not only Martin Garrix, i am from holland and i hear definitely Headhunterz aka Willem Rebergen but don't know which track, and he is n amazing producer who deserve to be credited for his work, so please give credits to the original by making a tracklist. That would be honest and you gain more respect.
    Also we can see which tracks are 100% from you.

:)

3. baracoca

baracoca Newbie

Hum, Steve Aoki (not Faoki) greatly appreciated.:sad:
    B.

4. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Don't be embarrassed. Definitely run your mouth less, lol. But very few people are good right away.

You've rubbed a bunch of people the wrong way, but nothing is stopping you from becoming great. If you're serious about music like I am, you have to develop an immunity to discouragement because lots of people are going to think you're retarded for pursuing music. Most won't actually say it to you, but this is the internet after all.

What's crazy to me is how mean everyone is being. Is this the same website that treated me like a leper for a month because I was shitting on someone who actually deserved it? I was called a bully and abusive and everything else.

Edit: and if these dudes are telling the truth about you using other people's work, cut that out. It's not going to do you any good, and someone will always catch you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

@Steve Faoki a seasonned producer produces...He doesn't have the opportunity to tutor. There are a lot of experienced people on this site who can help you like they help others. But you have to have real questions, on real problems concerning beats and tracks that you are making. You have to get things rolling in terms of finding your own voice, which you won't do by doing remixes or copying other peoples stuffs. You will make beats that you are very proud of once you have found your own way of making things, the synths you like, the rhythms you enjoy, etc, whatever. It's a process that you have to go through, that's how artist find their voices.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Music or movie business,hell any business is about attitude.With such pompous ego driven behaviour people wont take you seriously,wont like working with you or will dump you fast.
    Business etiquette is very important,how you handle yourself,how your represent yourself.

7. django

django Member

So half these tracks are made by successful producers?

It shows people have been a bit harsh saying they are no good...not to everyones taste necessarily but well produced...
    but it's the sort of naive move mixed with arrogance that explains why people are going to be harsh to you steve.

8. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

9. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

10. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

11. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

In my opinion we should be more of a team and help each other out. I have a good chance at getting out there with the proper help I have the determination and passion. I wish you guys would stop being so mean and hard on me but I understand that there's some sort of inner circle with this stuff.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Are these all your own Original Songs @Steve Faoki?

I'm just curious as to why you would do this? What better way to get your name out there than to have these kind of stats behind you?

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  13. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Hey NeD! I mentioned that I would be releasing a combination of my originals and remixes. I can submit a tracklist so people can distinguish the remixes if you'd like.

This is not a DJ mix these are either my original tracks or my remixes

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Ok, yes i read that, overlooked it in first read. but what about the other question? why would delete all of the tracks and plays that you had? what name did you DJ under? I have struggled to get just under 5000 plays on my soundcloud page and I'm not a brilliant musician by any means of the term, but if I was to have over a Million plays there is no way in hell I would ever delete that, I would be way to proud of that accomplishment!

Just doesn't add up to me...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. complete

complete Producer

I have over 2 million plays on my best track. I never told anyone.

Oops, now I did

:bleh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  16. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

What an elegant way to slap his face. Congrats, honestly :wink:.

What are you waiting for? Your mom's permission?

17. t66t

t66t Noisemaker

The only good song in this Greatest Hits mix isn't even yours :dunno:

18. robinexs

robinexs Newbie

Wow, some really nasty people in here.....
    Great tracks dude, keep up the good work

19. ned944

ned944 Moderator

The tracks are nice @Steve Faoki I just do not understand why you deleted you entire previous body of work? It just does not sit with your stated goals and desires in this forum.

Don't get me wrong If you are truly looking for a place to fit in and seek knowledge on the skills to become a better musician this is the place to be.

Your posts here have stirred controversy from the beginning, so just saying this is somewhat expected giving the tone of your title. No disrespect intended, but a little explanation goes a long way in dismissing doubt my friend. (Not that you are required to do so)

And we need to remember as well, that we do not have to resort to name calling and insults. He offered his music up as many of us has here, and if it is not to our taste that is our prerogative, but there is no reason to hate him for his choice of genre.

I have to agree with some of the questions and thoughts put forth in this thread as well as disagree with some of them as well. I will reserve any more judgement until @Steve Faoki decides to offer an explanation to my previous question as to why you would delete a body of work that had received an amazing 1.4 million plays? That to me is a huge sign of success, so what happened?

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. muciones

muciones Kapellmeister

There are people on Youtube with more than 10 million views with songs that are not created by them.
    They just gather some tracks, put a name like Best Vocal Trance bla bla bla or whatever and have 100k-3 million views per "movie". These are called somehow, DJs. People love these DJs, some pay like $400-$1000 to see some idiots with finger in air simulating on stage that they actually do something.
    People pay almost a thousand dollars to see some retards like Steve Aoki or Martin Garrix that come with one USB stick and play some music that they don't produce anymore, but hey, if is loud and they show us lazers, is cool.
    The world is dumb as fuck, on the other hand, Steve here, is just a troll with some dumb jokes that only he understand.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List