Steve Faoki: Greatest hits: Released on Audioz this week. Start the countdown

Discussion in 'Music' started by Desantïs, May 22, 2016.

1. statik

statik Audiosexual

this shit is making me more tired than the 3 weeks of partying i just went through

2. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

I generally stay away from threads like this as it's so easy to get dragged in to meaningless arguments and insult trading but one thing does interest me. Why are you (Steve) going to so much trouble to hype yourself on an internet forum? As far as I know this place is not crawling with record execs or A&R scouts, in fact there is nobody here who can help your career in any way apart from offering advice. Nobody is going to 'discover' you or offer you a record deal so what is the point of all this?

If you had come here with some genuine questions I'm sure members would be rushing to help but instead you come in with a lot of hype and arrogance and then act hurt and outraged when it backfires on you. If you had as many followers as you claimed then surely it would have been better exploiting that and presenting that to a record company or a management team.

Sorry but your whole reason for being here and your actions whilst here just confuse me.

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

All these garbage threads should be closed, really, enough.

4. Bill Vkerchi?

Bill Vkerchi? Kapellmeister

Have none of you guys encountered a troll before?