Stems mastering services for EDM?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Highdom, May 28, 2017.

1. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Hi boys, I am searching some good mixing and mastering services. I make dance music, could you advice me a good stems mastering service you have tried and you have got enjoyed with it?

(I mean I send via internet few stems to them and they mix and master the stems into one track they send me back)

My budget is around 50$-100$. I don't need a professional mastering. Just something that can be listen decently in a producer's studio to be sold as ghost production or to be published in free download and supported from big artists!

Thanks!

3. Satai

Satai Rock Star

I'll do it for you. If you are into darker, filthier, more oldskool type aggressive EDM sound, then I'm your man and we got a good shot at hard hitting perfection.

In any case, I prefer to work with submixes. Max 4 per track (ok, 6 if you're desperate), so think like having a crappy old 4-track tape recorder - what would your 4 submixes be? This thinking by itself tends to improve a track.

About your processing on the submixes - generally send it with no FX, except if the FX is part of your creative sound, then keep it in. If the FX was mainly for mixing purposes, might want to leave it out. FLAC format is perfect.

Initial work will cost you nothing, I'll send back a preview for you to enjoy & judge. If my work fits the bill and you're happy as a camper with the new sound, fee is $30/track.

Cheers!

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List