steinberg rnd portico

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Den, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Den

Den Newbie

Anybody know if the TEAM.R2R.Kawa-eLicenser.v1.0.3-R2R works will with RND Portico and what is needed because it crashs for me. Anybody have a solution in getting this bad boy to work. thanks.

3. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

Those plugins need an USB eLicenser which is not cracked like more than 15 years, and that will never happen , unfortunately.
    BTW, why are those so special you have a tone of good brand new plugin developers I guess you can find a good replacement maybe even better. Those are old and outdated plugins.

4. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

I needed those just for the OCD since it's the only Steinberg plugin that we dont have access to.

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

the Portico is an excellent bus compressor and I'd like to have one too. A nice overfull wallet for one, or less McFACT would help. U-He Presswerk is turning into my main bus compressor, it's great but no Neve Portico.

6. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

I am that way about Cubase 5.5 but that will never happen. There is a way though but that must be tested by experienced crackers. eLicenser is a mind-blowing thing.
    And VST Connect PRO is not cracked, still uses USB.
    Mainly my OCD is all about USB eLicenser, there is a way, but no one will take care of.
    I think with zero knowledge for any programming I know whole lot about eLicenser. hahaha

7. bennyplease

bennyplease Newbie

if you have the eicencer, you can download it and demo it infinitely with vr's antitrial. the problem is the pop every time you load the daw - very irritating, so i had to let it go

8. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Wow I totally forgot I bought those like 15 years ago.

9. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

They were designed and approved by Rupert Neve himself as faithful re-creations of the hardware. As stated, you need a physical elicenser dongle for them to work, and after looking on Steinberg's site, they seem to be discontinued. They might be somewhere, but they do not seem to be in their drop-down menus.

Whether this is permanent or temporary until they put it into their subscription model, I have no idea. The only way you would see this on the sister site is if V.R released it properly, unless as mentioned, it comes under the online model.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023