Steinberg Preset Problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by tgunz020707, Dec 7, 2019.

1. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

This started a couple weeks ago i installed cubase.Which worked perfectly thats not the issue.Now groove agent and halion presets wont work i get an error.Some multi patches work but from all the packs installed there should be alot more.It seems to just be the kit section.The expansions and factory show when i open the kit preset browser but when i click it says preset made with a newer version or incomplete plugin same with halion.In groove agent im able to go to the browser to the right and scroll through and use all the sounds from all packs installed im so confused.I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled even deleting registry files and nothing worked.I also downloaded all the installers and started from scratch still same issue.weirdest thing is the plugins work fine no issues its just the presets.I also searched online and one page said to delete some stuff in app data which i did and that didnt change anything.Anyone have any ideas? The plugins work fine same with padshop i can even open the audio files just no presets in the top section.Any help is greatly appreciated these things have worked since they were released and i had no issue but im super confused on what to do at this point beside just giving up and using what i can .Also all plugins are up to date and im on windows 10