Steinberg PADSHOP PRO 2 presets for MAc path

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by hayabusa, Feb 27, 2020.

1. hayabusa

hayabusa Producer

Hi guys,

sure you are aware of it but in case of ...got so many trouble with my official Padshop Pro and Ableton 10.1.7...the e-Licenser wasn't recognised and PADSHOP didn't launch...by the way, on MAC, only AU and VST3 are showing...

I contacted Steinberg and Ableton...since the released 10.1.9, a few days ago: it works like a charm...still only AU and VST3 but fully operational!

Here is my question guys: is one of you could explain to me how to set up new Presets for this one?
    I understood: you have samples and presets...

1/Presets:

User/library/Audio/preset/Steinberg then PADSHOP...this one is ok...:like:

2/For Samples it says :

1: Open a Finder and navigate to /Documents/Steinberg/Padshop/Samples/User Samples/

2: Drag and Drop the 'XXXX' Folder to the 'User Samples' folder.

In documents, I cannot find any Steinberg folder: is it maybe because don't have any VST but just VST3 and it is somewhere else....do you mind to tell me the path of it?
    Many thanks guys, for your help!
    regards