Steinberg Cubasis 3.4 Update available now

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Deceptive, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

152121-medium.jpg
    In this update, some bugs have been fixed and the workflow of various areas has been optimized. This includes the important "MIDI Recording" section, such as easier and more efficient operation of the locator, chord buttons for chord input and MIDI time stretch. In addition, there is now a "Total Recall / State Save" function to record multiple sessions more easily.

Very interesting is the entry of the now standard Ableton Link into the DAW. As a result, you can now synchronize song tempo and position with Cubasis across a wide variety of hardware and software devices that also support Ableton Link. And even via WiFi. This is another big step forward for this "small" DAW.

https://www.steinberg.net/cubasis/update/

3. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Platinum Record

- Here is a pdf with detailed changelog

- It seems this update brings a LOT of BUGS (mainly with MIDI): read there, and there
    (this is examples, I'm sure more bug reports will follow)

So in conclusion: before updating, be absolutely sure that you're not risking to be impacted by these MIDI bugs.

4. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

UPDATE :
    I have updated to 3.4, and the problems described do not occur with me. so it doesn't apply to everyone

5. GluBloB

GluBloB Ultrasonic

Does the Original V1.xx (Printer Port Dongle) still works? :D :P
    I have those, programm and demo disks (3 1/4) and pink dongle