Steinberg Absolute 3 with 50% discount.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Talmi, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

3. KenoMaci

KenoMaci Newbie

I am genuinely considering this...but don't companies usually have offers like this just before they release a new range of better products?

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Definitely always something to consider, agreed. But this is their entire line of vsts, they all have a great deal of success independantly of the bundle, and I'm pretty sure they're not in any risk of being discontinued or replaced by other products. As far as updates are concerned, most are recent versions so I'm guessing most products won't have any major - paid - updates for a while. When the entire bundle will get upgraded then I'll upgrade when they do similar discounts.
    Personaly I took the bait but I already had an elicenser, so that's something to consider too.

5. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Once again these offers end one day too early :(
    Maybe better luck next time

6. KenoMaci

KenoMaci Newbie

I might just take the bait to, as I've already been eyeing up Groove Agent 4, which is £153...and the Absolute bundle with the discount comes to £215. I'll be truly pissed off if a paid update comes out soon after and I don't fall in the grace period.

I just noticed your avatar:facepalm: