Stagecraft is giving away 3 great plug-ins

Discussion in 'Software' started by Deceptive, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Details:

Delay Plugin
    [​IMG]
    A quantizing, dual band Delay designed with EDM music in mind. Our delay is the only one out there to show you the spectrum response as you play, so you can literally see the effect it has on the audio.

BitCrusher Plugin
    [​IMG]
    SC Bitcrusher is a full-featured bitcrusher plugin that lets you control bit rate, rate reduction, and stereo spread (with stereo field visualization). We’ve also added a filter section that allows you to add filtered noise to the mix.

AutoFilter Plugin
    [​IMG]
    SC Autofilter gives you all the essential functionality you would expect from an autofilter, along with features designed specifically with the DJ/electronic musician in mind. Parameters are fully automatable, quantizable, and a display showing filter response and output FFT allows you to see the filter’s effect in real-time

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

Ohhh they have an IR plugin. Thanks for the freebies.

5. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

For free too?

6. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

$45 :) This is the impulse library they are using. Seems interesting!

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

"Finally, to cap it all off, we offer this to you as a free plugin! We only ask that you register after 30 days. Thanks!"

:(

8. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Hmm, confused... looks like you just have to provide an email and you get a free (presumably permanent) key..? I think that's all they mean by registering within 30 days. I just did so and got a serial:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  9. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Thanks for the link. Interesting IR library.

10. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Just as an FYI for those who keep their DAW PC offline... from what I can see:
    You'll need a connection to first register to get a serial (no big deal, can do this on another PC). You'll need a connection to link the serial to your plugin installs (this has to be done on any PC where the plugin is being used). Once serial is registered to your install, you don't need to be online again (unless there's a timer - I don't see any indication of that though).

I tried initially to go offline to connect my serial, but that didn't work. After I connected and re-opened DAW, I claimed the serials for the plugins successfully. Funny though, after closing and re-opening DAW (with my internet connected) two of the 3 plugins made me enter the serial again. One of them actually did this 5 times before the serial finally took after closing/reopening DAW (it would stay registered until I closed/reopen DAW, then make me re-enter serial). Weird. But now all 3 appear to be fully registered properly and work offline too (although I can't say if there is any time limit on that).

11. stopped

stopped Producer

it's great the library is free at least

12. KuteAce1307

KuteAce1307 Producer

The registering process was annoying for me too but now i get this when i open the plugins lol (tbh i found my autofilter built-in with studio one much better, compared to the other plugins they are pretty laggy, but atleast they are free so nothing lost here except my time :)
    Edit: aand it crashed my DAW lol I'm done.
    Screenshot 2022-02-22 132637.png