Stable versión Pro tools HD [WIN]

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by HalKern, Jan 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. megablox

megablox Ultrasonic

I really dont think anyone cares especially on this forum. There are other features in HD worthy, but for the most part no one cares

2. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

More tracks, inputs, more auxes, more video tacks, Advanced automation, Advanced audio editing, Advanced video editing ... more, more, more...
    https://www.avid.com/US/products/pro-tools-software-comparison-table

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. HalKern

HalKern Newbie

A lot of useful info here! Thanks guys!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  4. noise.maker

noise.maker Platinum Record

Just to help other ppl, i tk'ed out one bar of RAM(i have two, each 8GB). With 8 RAM video engine work well. I remember you i have dedicated graphic card Nvidia GTX 960 4 gb RAM.

5. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

i am a detective, and the thread starter is too new to post something like this... and with false information, liking to fish something about the hottest event 2015/2016...

6. noise.maker

noise.maker Platinum Record

Beat Detective? :hillbilly:

7. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

i guess standard 120 bpm, nothing new..

8. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

i m tired to repeat it every time: one asked what version of pro tools he should use, and as usually a bunch of people who don t know anything felt the need to suggest him to use something else.Why?is that what he asked?no!But if people t throw shit on PT on at least one thread every day it seems their day is not done.It s like those stupid people ,and don t dare to censor me because it would mean war, who, when someone asks something about pc , they don t have anything better to write than "use a a mac"

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

You are the only one suggesting such things. Give it a rest. You dont need 12 -20 k for it to be great. It is already great. Move on and stop being a troll. daws are tools and people choose whats best for them. I use studio one but i dabble in pro tools. Open mind my friend. Irritating that you misinform people. Not cool.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  10. duskwings

sorry but the trolling starts the very moment u answer a question that nobody asked.the guy asked what versoion of PT he should use,and u did everything but answering that question

11. duskwings

it was just pointless,if i ask u the capital city of england u supposed to answer london, not midday,that s the answer to another question.Besides u even reccommend some alternatives like reaper or studio one,that s not debating.Im one of those who uses pro tools, and i wouldn t chage it for anything else,and i don t care what other people use,so i don t see why on every thread about pro tools there always have to be someone trying to offer alternatives.I, the guy who asked the question, and all the guys who use pro tools don t care about the alternatives,if we wanted to use something else we would, don t u think?

12. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

Reported

13. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

if you dont need it because you have a record session to really work with or you actual have the setup for it, i think maybe suggestion another daw as option isnt trolling.

if somebody would come to me with such a question i would ask really i he has no choice to use PT.
    PT has a lot of downpoints to start with it, sure its standard, but why should it use it, when it has a hard workflow, barely integrates with my current setup, makes it hard to use my plugins, etc?

so i would over the user an alternative that he maybe starts to consider another other daw as PT.

i would use the AudioUTOPIA version, if you need the video support, then use the v10.

14. luki3

luki3 Member

So why do my mix sets from vinyl sound much better when I use pro tools. I thought Cubase 8 sounded good, and Live just sounds crap for recording.
    Please explain

15. megablox

megablox Ultrasonic

theres always that one guy in the "i want to buy cubase/pro tools/abelton/fruity loops where should I start?" threads that go "no you should buy reaper, everything else sucks, please buy reaper"

Ive seen 3 threads in a row like that now, jesus christ

16. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

Apparantly the moderators dont care.

Look at artics response to all the dislikes and trolling by solo.

The title of this thread was what version of protools was more stable and it got hijacked.

17. luki3

luki3 Member

No software is stable, I would say the last AiR version was the most stable a part from that I would say AudioUTOPiA.

Is that better.

If you guys put the passion in as much as you in the threads you would all have #1 hits

18. luki3

luki3 Member

That would be York in the north of England

19. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

I have a issue with the AudioUtopia release but I believe its a Pro Tools bug. I use my Eleven Rack via spdif into a scarlett 6i6. (Primary device)

I get a Dep error if i start protools with the Eleven turned on. The way around it for me is Boot up the Eleven after Pro Tools is up and running. Ive read a bunch and experimented. No other solution yet.

Im definately not in my comfort zone with Pro Tools but it intrigues me and want to give it a fair chance.

20. ned944

ned944 Moderator Staff Member

There is no reason to continue the trolling. it boils down to each user, Use what is comfortable to you, if you want to suggest another DAW to use that is not trolling. if you continue to beat a dead horse with that suggestion then that becomes a bit different. The mods here do care, but we don't want to become overlords and censor everything that pops up, everyone here needs to start to behave a bit better on their own accord. The DAW vs DAW issue is always gonna be around and never be settled because everyone has there own reasons for using what they use, myself included, doesn't make me wrong or you right or vice versa for our choices.

[​IMG]