Spotify. How to Download and Convert

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by RMorgan, Oct 10, 2016.

1. James20311

James20311 Newbie

Allavsoft also does not work now, same as deemix, none download flac files anymore
    Some alternative?
    or what can we do

2. kh_minusone

kh_minusone Guest

To download FLACs from Deezer using Deemix, an ARL from a hi-fi account is needed. A temporary trial hi-fi account should work. Allavsoft made use of the same exploit as Deemix as far as I'm concerned.

There's also Soulseek...

3. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

100% of the sound your soundcard creates. None of these softwares get original file.
    You need to understand that there is no such a thing that removing DRM from the file. These apps work as an audio hijack, a virtual audio cable that can fast forward the song while recording it. The quality will be at maximum as bad or good as the D/A converter function of your sound card.
    It's almost as same as playing music on Spotify while recording it in Reaper, just more convenient.

What I'm not quite sure is why is it worth for the developers to create dozens of these apps and I suspect that they can steal your spotify account (if you have). After trying some of these shit, a while later I got alert from Spotify that someone tried to login with my account from different parts of the World, like Turkey, Iraq, Philippines, India.
    Good luck!

4. NolaTorpey

NolaTorpey Newbie

TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter is also good. It assists all Spotify users to download songs and playlists. Once downloaded, you'll be able to enjoy all Spotify songs offline even without a Spotify Premium subscription.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2023
  5. odiza

odiza Producer

Used to use Audials 2021 to record Spotify stuff because it has/had a fast recording mode, but at last quarter of 2021 there was a wave of user account suspensions on Spotify because they've detected that recording method and called it a violation of terms. You can still play and record Spotify with Audials but you better use single speed.

6. Travisss

Travisss Newbie

Actually, I prefer using Spotify Music Unlocker and use it for years. Because it is easy to use and the tracks it converts are lossless. You can try it.