Spotify app stopped working

Discussion in 'Music' started by yomav, Sep 4, 2023.

1. yomav

yomav Newbie

Hi guys so the Spotify app stopped showing up so I gotta control the music from my phone now. It doesn't even let me pause. Every time I click the pause button it just immediately starts playing again. Tried disconnecting my phone (removing it from Bluetooth devices) and making sure everything was updated and still nothing. Been like this for like 2 months now I think. If anyone has any suggestions that'd be great

thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2023
  3. clone

clone Audiosexual

you need to supply basic information if you want anyone to help you with something like this. phone model and it's operating system and version. computer details like operating system, the app you are using and it's version. you disconnected bluetooth, but is your phone on your wifi network? your post contains almost no information...

4. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

5. FrancisMunoz

FrancisMunoz Newbie

You can ask spotify support directly about this issue or update the spotify premium version to the latest version