Spitfire Percussion Redux - This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by rajuM, Feb 11, 2019.

1. rajuM

rajuM Newbie

bruh
    upload_2019-2-11_21-40-51.png
    I tried loading this on KONTAKT 5 and 6 both.
    The instrument nkis said the same thing, then i created a nicnt using the custom library maker and it still says the same thing.
    Please help.

Thanks

3. GianaSister

GianaSister Member

i think u are on WIN 7/10 right . ?
    go to regedit. HKLM/Software/NativeInstruments/Spitfire Percussion redux... and delete the reg entry ( Spitfire PercussionRedux
    2. delete the xml in the service center ( PercussionRedux )
    ADD the lib again
    i hope it works

4. rajuM

rajuM Newbie

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I am on Win10. I tried doing what you've mentioned but it still doesn't work :/

5. James Rooney

James Rooney Newbie

I have the exact same problem opening EWQL RA library. Have the NICNT file and have deleted the reg keys and associated XML file, re-added the library and when I try to load an instrument I still get this same error as mentioned above. Any other ideas would be great.

6. GianaSister

GianaSister Member

yes EWQL RA ( New Version ) With NICNT needs the nkc and nkx file and the SF Percusion Redux also .
    I can Send yuo the NKC and NKX file for SF Percussion Redux ...you need . How can isend you the Files .
    For EWQL RA i must search my old HDD´s I have the same Problem With EWQL RA ( New Version )

7. GianaSister

GianaSister Member

Persussion Redux NEEDS The NKX and NKC File Give me your Email I can send the files only 617 kb

8. GianaSister

GianaSister Member

EWQL RA NEw Version with NICNT 7 GIG sice. I found in my Database the original Library with 13,8 GIG sice . I test many metods,variants,
    but no result. I remember in the past ( 2013) The new EWQL RA Lib. works but i dont remenber on Kontakt 4.2.4 last version from ASSIGN or on the early Kontakt 5. Maybe on this Time my OS was WIN XP 32 . I must test on other WIN PC . OK. maybe it works , when i Compressd the samples to NCW format . I dont ADD other EWQL Libs . then i now the conflict problems . better is to kompress the EWQL libs to NCW sample format . Do u have ADD other EWQL LIBS ? without conflict ?
    When the EWQL RA works i give u a answer OK .

9. GianaSister

GianaSister Member

I forget : in Other wxtra folder i found These 2 FILES . for EWQL RA : EWQL R.I_info.nkc / And EWQL R.I_info.nkx

You need this 2 Files ??

10. rajuM

rajuM Newbie

sent the email

11. homer_simpson

homer_simpson Ultrasonic

all u need is a few files..... and all works fine with it on win10 and kontakt 6.0.3.

If u want these files... let me know.

Attached Files:

• SF.png
      SF.png
      File size:
      348.8 KB
      Views:
    • SF2.png
      SF2.png
      File size:
      3.5 KB
      Views:
  12. PrettyPurdie

PrettyPurdie Ultrasonic

Had the exact same problem with LA Scoring Strings 2.0 , because i use Kontakt Portable , there isnt any XML File created to be deleted, so i opened Regedit, typed in Scoring Strings and deleted 3 entries in the Registry. After that , i added it again with the Librariy Manager and voila, it worked just fine :)

13. James Rooney

James Rooney Newbie

I will try comparing SPID in the xml and nicnt files and if they are different I will make the xml match the nicnt and see if that does it. I will let you know. Crossing my fingers!

14. rajuM

rajuM Newbie

I think you should get the nkx and nkc files for the particular library cause it helped me and now the library loads

15. James Rooney

James Rooney Newbie

Yeah, I checked the SPID in the xml and nicnt files and they are the same so that is not the issue. So how can I get the nkx and nkc files for the EWQL RA library?