Spitfire Originals sale - any suggestions welcome

Discussion in 'Software' started by RobertoCavally, Dec 26, 2022.

1. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

For the first time there is a 40% discount on Spitfire Originals series. I will probably pick the Epic Choir and maybe some others. Any users?

All suggestions welcome. :bow:

3. SpyFx ✪ ✓

SpyFx ✪ ✓ Audiosexual

^
    Hello @RobertoCavally :bow:,here are some of the Originals I have :
    [​IMG]
    ^
    Yes I would definitely get the Epic Choir for sure,both long & short articulations sound great.
    If you don't have any Originals Strings library yet,pick the Originals - Intimate strings first, you will love this one :bow:
    Frozen strings is very good also but more of a decorative/layering string library for your compositions.
    From the pianos the most detailed one is definitely the Originals - Jangle Box Piano,that being said the Originals Intimate Piano has a warmer sound :bow:,Firewood Piano is a more indie sound & Original Cinematic Soft Piano is better for that classic ambient cinematic sound or can be used for the piano ping sound you hear often in film trailers (on this one make sure to cut some of the 200-250hz ,as with all soft pianos,to make it sound better in your mix ):bow:
    Originals Epic Brass & Wood,Epic Strings & Cinematic Percussion you should buy only if you want to get away from Kontakt or if you don't already have Albion One :wink:.

^ Hope the above helps you :wink:
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and your family :bow:

4. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

Dear @SpyFx ✪ ✓, thank you for the detailed info. :bow: I'll pick up the choir later for sure.

I've read that some of the series' content is taken from original Albion libs. Like Intimate strings from Loegria, Epic brass and woods from Albion 1.. idk if that's true, but since owners of the original Albions got that for free it well could be.

I own bigger libraries (Albion inc.) yet sometimes, for reason unknown, a smaller limited one help me focus and hopefully gives that spark of creativity. And there is no such thing as too many pianos.. ;)

you mean something like:

Thank you again also for posting your great work here. Many times I rely on that esp when unable to test stuff myself.

Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and wonderful new year :)