Spitfire Chamber Strings no nicnt file

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by David54675, Sep 27, 2019.

1. David54675

David54675 Newbie

hi guys, new here... I downloaded Spitfire Chamber Strings and a part of the rar. file was corrupted meaning there is no nicnt file and the instruments can't be loaded straight into Kontakt. Any ideas? cheers

3. mono

mono Audiosexual

@David54675

Hi and welcome to audiosex,
    There are a few ways you can fix this
    eader download just the rar that was corrupted or grab what files you are missing from a torrent.
    will send ya a pm to a torrent link and you can choose what way is best for yourself.
    I can also send you the nicnt and instruments that way you can add the lib to kontakt
    and when you do a batch resave it will list any samples that you could be missing as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Frappuccino

Frappuccino Newbie

@mono
    Hey Mono!

I was wondering if you could PM me .... I can't seem to find a way to send you a direct message other than here...

thanks man! I really appreciate it!

Cheers!
    :like: