Spitfire Albion One gets error

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by HoangMyTr, Jan 2, 2017.

1. HoangMyTr

HoangMyTr Ultrasonic

Hi,

I've just successfully downloaded and installed Spitfire Albion One. But I have an error with "_Strings stacc.nkm" patch. When I drag and drop it in Kontakt's rack, it shows:

"Your new Library needs to be added before this Instrument can be used.
    Please go to Kontakt's Libraries tab and press the Add Library button."

Everything else works fine except "_Strings stacc.nkm"

Anyone knows the solution?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. stevejobs.haha

stevejobs.haha Member

You need to add it first. Go to library tab, Click on 'Add library' button. Locate the library.
    That's it.

4. DanteUruzu

DanteUruzu Kapellmeister

He's already done that judging from the screenshot. I have this same problem with Albion 3. Not sure how to fix it unfortunately.

5. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

by your screen shot your folder is a mess, the nkm dont exist ?all playable are nki......i think youve got them from somewhere else or whom ever packed it packed it wrong , they just dont exist....even on the website they list the sounds and those two nkm are not listed .just remove them from the folder and play on

6. HoangMyTr

HoangMyTr Ultrasonic

I downloaded the library from this thread: [no warez links please]. Another .nkm file is _Wood ens.nkm and it's working fine.

Andrew: Warez link removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  7. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

it might be from another library that you have added so it will work, but both these files are not part of Albion one, ive checked the list several times, i use my legit but i also have that one downloaded so i am unpacking the audio z one now to see what is inside it, let you know
    http://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/ranges/albion/albion-one/

8. E.C.R

E.C.R Platinum Record

they are custom multis, the brass one is a multi that uses both brass low and brass high nki, the second one string stacc is a custom multi that uses albion one and also project sam files (see attachement) they were probably made by whoever gave the library for release, unless you have project sam orchestral essentials it will never load, again nkm are multi files, thats why they even appear different error loading multi string stacc.png error loading multi string stacc.png cracked library list.png

9. HoangMyTr

HoangMyTr Ultrasonic

OK, got it!

Thank you very very much for trying the non-legit one to let me know. It should have taken you quite a lot of time.

BTW, the problem solved!

Thanks!