Spire - workspace index file error 11 - Pls help!!

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Tranceire, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:56 AM.

1. Tranceire

Tranceire Newbie

Getting this error when I open spire. Have deleted the workspace.db file and reopened spire and changed the bank location and rescanned but did not work. I then uninstalled the few versions of spire that are on my pc and reinstalled 1.1.17 again and the same issue. Nothing is there not even the factory banks. No idea what’s going on and hoping someone can help. Also when I uninstalled the other versions I had (one of them was also 1.1.17) I didn’t realise that my saved preset folder is gone when I reinstalled, ffs. Has anyone had this issue, thanks.

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

The most recent versions from both V.R. and R2R for Windows are 1.5.17. Is the version in your post a typo? If not, you could install the most current version. Use Revo Uninstaller to get rid of it first (and any junk files), and then reinstall it. Version 1.1.17 is over 4 years old.

4. Tranceire

Tranceire Newbie

Hey man sorry, you are right it is 1.5.17... i have already uninstalled and tried to delete files from FL too but i will try again with revo uninstaller and make sure i get everything off the system before i re install but im not too hopeful, its a weird one i cant see anyone online with the issue persisting, usually deleting the workspace file helps

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

for the 1.5.17 posts, there is this small fix mentioned about the v.r. release, and the r2r version does not have any comments:

1) i changed the indexing folder location and re indexed the new folder
    2)I imported all my banks in the new location (i imported them all at once)
    3) then i re indexed