Spire - new update + FLS

Discussion in 'Software' started by xsound, Feb 22, 2018.

1. xsound

xsound Member

Hey guys! Toooday im gonna show you how to.... wait... its not youtube.

Got new update from Spire as I had prehistoric one of the first versions (without panel on left side for presets and pitch/mod wheels) and appears to be one bug, which is even mentioned on spire website.

So basically new Spire have some bad relationship with FL and plugin needs to have some special options selected, which I quote from FL website:

Spire
    Problem: Spire not working properly in FL Studio, freezing and crashing.
    Solution: Use the recommended settings provided by Reveal Sound in 'Note For FL Studio Users!'. Select 'Wrapper Settings > Processing' - Enable the 'Use fixed size buffers' then from the 'More' menu enable 'Use maximum buffer size from host'. Finally, disable 'Allow threaded processing'

And now, let's assume this solution works, YET when i load my projects (where OLD version of spire was used) plugin load correctly, but doesnt remember 'new settings' from above, plus pitch is -48 and mod wheel -99c. Sooo basically what needs to be done - every old project needs to be loaded, every plugin instance needs to be opened and changed for new settings, plus reset of pitch and mod.. now depends how much you use this synth, there are so many projects. Thinking if you know any trick to force FL to remember settings for each opening of Spire, or it's saved in project file? Any tips would be highly appreciated! Thanks!