Spire issues in Studio One

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by COMP PTSD, Apr 30, 2014.

1. COMP PTSD

COMP PTSD Newbie

I'm running the newest update of Spire along with Studio One with the newest update as well. My problem is that no matter what version of Spire I load into a project, it works fine although every preset starts with high Cpu / Ram peaks. When I save my project in Studio One and press quit i ALWAYS get a Runtime error and Studio One crashes, I have to reboot every time after that. Have any of you had similar issues with Spire ????

Btw, I'm on Windows 7, I have a i5 3,something Cpu, 14 Gb ram and I use Presonus Audiobox usb...

3. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

what kind of buffer you're running on your soundcard while you're using Spire?

Also about runtime errors, do you have all the runtime libs installed?

4. COMP PTSD

COMP PTSD Newbie

Hey *yes* Anything from 256 to 1024, it doesn't help to increase the buffer :sad: To be honest I have no idea if I have latest runtime libs. I update windows whenever a general update is available but I have no idea if those updates include runtime libs... I think I have runtime 2002, 2005, 2008, 2010 and maybe a 2012 if that tells you anything... ? Thanks for answering btw :wink: