Spectrasonics updates Omnisphere 2 to version 2.2.0e

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Cav Emp, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Omnisphere Software 2.2.0e
    3-8-16​
    Includes the following features and fixes:
    • Bypass all effects by pressing the LED below FX button
    • Move effects within effects rack by dragging
    • Phase invert button on sublayer mixer in Soundsource Zoom
    • Latch mode: terminate all notes when host transport is stopped
    • Improved Browser performance
    • Improved Patch-loading time on Windows
    • Fixes crash when bouncing/freezing large amount of compressed audio files
    • Changing effect type was not clearing out the effect's mod matrix slots
    • Fixes bug where Ultrachorus effect could generate excessively-loud volumes
    • Fixes bug where Chorus Echo effect delay time could be wrong after changing host sample rate
    • Fixes bug in Toxic Smasher effect where it could produce an unwanted "chirp" sound at end of notes
    • After dropping a MIDI groove into Arpeggiator, some groove indicators were not being displayed

They added drag & drop functionality for effects within a rack. Huge deal for me.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. popeye

popeye Kapellmeister

I can't wait for this one.........go for it Spectrasonics!

4. Good news. Gonna go and grab the update. The drag and drop is the cherry on top.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

Still no fix for presonus browser? Hello? We still can't drag'n'drop. Wtf?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

yeah drag and drop.. all good.. but.. is that your strat man???? drool.. drool....(looks vintage)

:lmao:

p.s. sorry for the off topic.. couldn't help myself... those things are like the holy grail
    for guitar players... superliquid I will not allow you to lead me into temptation again ! :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

But are you sure, Mr. Farady, that it's Omnispheres fault? As far as I know both, hots and plugin, must support the d&d funtionality.

8. Rectifier

Rectifier Noisemaker

I pray that all my omnisphere issues are gone now :rofl:

[​IMG]

9. Off topic, but yes Herr Durr (I will by the end of this post get back on topic, I promise, Cav, cross my heart). 1991 Levinson Strat with an incredibly sweet neck and Levinson's Falcon tremelo system that nicely and politely stays in tune. For some strange and unknown reason the original pickups were removed and replaced by these of unknown origin (they sound good though). The adjustable tree string was gone and there was a hole where it should have been. The tone electronics were yanked and all that is left is the volume knob, but the Blade Variable Spectrum Control system which is a 3 way switchable active tone control is working perfectly fine. My guitar tech is going return the wiring to spec with the tone knob and of course a new pick-guard to enable this (he wants to charge me 150 bucks for an original pick guard, but no, resale price is not an issue for me, I am keeping it and my daughter will inherit it after I drop my last guitar pick). I am bringing it in on Friday and can't wait to play it once she is all set up and the frets are again smooth as silk. I named the guitar Xanthe Savita, a combination of Greek and Hindi which translates to "Golden Yellow Sun"...now back to the post....

I will be able to drag and drop cut up samples of my riffs into Omnisphere to mess them up to my satisfaction. I use FL STUDIO and the drag and drop works wonderfully with this beast of a synthetic machine. Hey Cav!

10. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Mmmm yes if you don't start talking about things I understand again you are OUTTA HERE BUDDY

Side note, I've never been an off-topic nazi. I say let the conversation go where it will

11. @Cav Emp ... water will seek its own true level, rising collectively, certainly one day will reach the sea, we just let the water flow.

The offer still stands; I can get Omnisphere for 369 Swiss, with currency exchange and postage when I hit the States lets round it off to 400 bucks, I can afford to buy just one right now, so anybody that is willing to pay me when I hit NYC, let me know (gotta be a regular here though, sorry) 1st week of April I hit NYC. It will be the thumb drive version 2.2, legit, unopened and of course unregistered.