Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Trilian and Keyscape soundsource issues

Discussion in 'Software' started by leptoon, Dec 22, 2019.

1. leptoon

leptoon Noisemaker

Hello. First I just want to say thanks for this awesome forum and I'm glad to be here.

Secondly, I want to note that I have searched far and wide for a solution to my problem but nothing seems to work.

I'm on PC. The problem I'm having is using Trilian soundsources at all. The Omnisphere and Keyscape libraries work fine in Omnisphere (as well as Keyscape standalone) but the Trilian library will not load into Omnisphere or Trilian standalone, with the error "Cannot load SoundSource..." for all Trilian patches.

The file structure is identical to that which is recommended by Spectrasonics. My STEAM folder is on a separate partition with a junction in the ProgramData folder. All three library folders for all three plugins are located in the STEAM folder as they should be. The fact that Omnisphere and Keyscape work fine is indicative of a proper file/folder setup.

I'm convinced there is a software update or patch that I'm missing that would make Trilian start working, and while I have found references to said patch, I haven't been able to locate a download link for it.

Thank you for any assistance.

3. leptoon

leptoon Noisemaker

I'm redownloading Trilian and reinstalling it from scratch. Wish me luck.

EDIT: Well that half worked. Now about half of the patches work and half don't.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  4. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Hello and welcome to Audiosex.
    To receive better help it's always a good thing to mention your OS and your DAW. Also your Omnisphere and trillian versions are important to know in this case.
    If I remember well, this trillian topic have already been treated here, have you done a search in the site?
    Another thing I remember is that there was a trillian release that came with a library placer, I'm not sure if it could be useful in this case though.

5. Carlson

Carlson Newbie

Hey. Did you ever get this issue solved?

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I don't know if you solved this issue already but in case you haven't, I'd simply get the latest updates (Patch, Software and Soundsource) for Keyscape, Omnisphere and Trillian. They're cumulative so you only need the latest ones and that should sort you out. You can find them on the sister site.

7. Jainy Grains

Jainy Grains Newbie

Oneeternitylater.jpg

8. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Thanks for searching for answers instead of starting new threads...

What @Catalyst said seems the best.

Ignore @Jainy Grains .
    He stole my joke.